Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation.....

It has been such a crazy last couple of weeks. We went up north for 10 days for Christmas and we are finally getting things put back together. Our trip got off to a rocky start. We got stuck in a horrible snow storm on our way up and had to spend the night in Fillmore. Other than that, we had a wonderful Christmas and had so much fun being with family. It was so much fun to have our first Christmas with little Kate. Here are a few pics.....

Acting out the Nativity Story on Christmas Eve.

Kate waiting for Santa to come on Christmas eve.

Kate with her stuff from Santa on Christmas morning. She is very excited as you can see.

She kept her eyes closed while she opened her present so she didn't ruin the surprise.

Aunt Amanda with Kate in her new Christmas dress.We had Kate's blessing on Sunday at my parent's house. She wore my blessing dress. It doesn't look too bad for being 26 years old, does it? She was such an angel and didn't cry at all during her blessing. We had all of our family there, it was a very special day.

6 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

I love it! She is SO cute! She looks like Paul in the one of all of you with her in her blessing dress... She looks like you (and a little like Hazel) in the last one! I think the dress is darling! I wish I could have been there. love ya

Travis and Lindsey said...

I was very excited to see you updated your blog. It is so fun to see pictures of Kate and compare her to Hali. It looks like you had a great Christmas - wasn't it cool to have a little one (even if they are too little to remember). Also, that is so neat you had her blessed in your blessing dress! See you Sunday!

The Bingham Family said...

Kate looks so sweet in your dress! You would never know it is 26 yrs old!!!

Mindy said...

Hi this is Hali - I love the pictures. Thanks for sending to me. I really love them. Thanks alot. Love Hali

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. Kate looks so much like you in your blessing dress! All the pictures of her are just so adorable!

Kjerstin said...

That is so rad to have her blessed in your dress! I love it! She is tiny and so adorable. Can you beleive we are old enough to be having kids?!