Sunday, February 22, 2009

24 weeks along...

I swear the last month has flown by. I was all excited to hit 20 weeks, and now I am already 24. We had a dr. appt. last week and everthing is looking good. We are so excited for this baby boy to get here. We are trying to get Kate to notice my belly, but I think she is still a little too young. I had to put a cheerio on there to even get a picture.
he's getting big...

On saturday, we went to visit great grandma and grandpa Dayton. Grandpa had just cut my dad's hair so I wanted to get a picture of kate in the barber chair. Well, that was a little risky and Kate ended up with a little trim in the back. It looks good though, thanks gramps!
She loved playing around in the chair.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!

grandma zona said...

So glad Gramps got to give a little haircut to Kate. He's quite proud of how many kids, grandkids, and greats that he has been able to give them their first cut. She looks so cute in the big chair and she quite enjoyed it. Love you, Grandma Z

Caldwells said...

Cute belly Hide!!! Pretty brave to let gramps use the ol' clippers on Kate. haha.