Monday, April 27, 2009

miss independent

So Kate is killing me lately with all of the funny things she does. She definalty has a mind of her own and I think the terrible two's might be coming a bit early for us. The other day I was organizing the bedroom trying to get ready for Crew, and Kate saw her old bouncy seat. She climbed right in and wanted me to turn on the music. She played for a little bit, then got out, went and got her coloring book and got right back in. She sat in her seat "reading" her coloring book for about a half hour.



Aunt Tammy found the little Disney Princess kitchen on clearance and thought that Kate would like it. It is so cute with a little blender and toaster. Kate loves it and the stove makes noises when she is frying the egg. So when I am working in the kitchen, she plays in her little kitchen right by me.


I probably shouldn't post these, but I can't help it. The other day when I was at the store, I bought a little pack of princess undies just for fun. When we got home and put them on her, she pranced around free as a bird, she loved them. Then of course to top it off, she put on her gold beads. It was an accident waiting to happen, but thank goodness it didn't.

running away from the camera

4 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

Ave LOVES wearing her panties as she calls them too! She always gets mad when she has to wear a diaper Girls will be girls I guess.

ShEiLa said...

I love how she wears beads... so giRLy.

My friend is getting ready to have her second... a boy. And her daughter showed immediate interest in the boppy... when she went to put the new boyish cover on it. She won't give it back...

Guess you are not the only one with independent issues.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Shannon said...

The pictures of Kate are to die for. You'll find her all over the babies things you just wait! I hope she makes the adjustment well. I'm sure she will. She's a princess!

BTW, you are the most cutest pregnant girl ever! If only I could be so lucky!

annie and jared said...

hey heidi- lunch was fun the other day. i'm glad we finally hung out. kate is so cute, i love the undies pictures, so funny.