Sunday, July 19, 2009

1 month old...

So Crew turned one month on thursday the 16th and let me tell you, it has been one wild month at our house. He has been a little more difficult than Kate was and now Kate is quite the little tantrum thrower. So we have our hands full; but I wouldn't change it for anything. I know this first little while will be rough, but I know they will be such good friends. Kate already loves him so much. Here are a few pics from the last little bit.

All dressed up on his one month birthday and looking quite handsome I might add.



Stretching out after a little road trip to park city. He is growing so fast!


I love to see the difference in size. Kate has hit a growth spurt and is so tall now. It is kind of scary; she can now reach pans on the stove, so I can't use the front burners anymore.
He even looks cute when he is crying...
He is getting a lot more alert and likes to lay on the ground and play.

wearing the Milo shirt that his papa made for him

6 comments:

Mindy said...

He's getting so big! I have missed him, we will have to come and visit this week.

Brain Balance Mom said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how much bigger he is! He is so darn cute. Seriously - a very cute little boy! And I can't believe the size difference. Kate looks SOOO long! Especially compared to Crew... Miss you guys!
ps. crew looks just like you.

ShEiLa said...

Next to Kate... Crew looks so tiny. It is fun to see him stretch out. He is a cutie.

Love the tie t-shirt.

Cute family Heidi... and Paul too.

ToOdLeS.

The Morales Family said...

He is so cute and growing so fast! We want to come and see you guys! Its been forever! Hope everything is going well!!

Shannon said...

Super cute!

Caldwells said...

So cute Heidi! Time flies doesn't it? Thanks for the advice. I sure do hope hers clears up at 1 month too. That would be any day now so we are keeping our fingers crossed! It is so sad to see her hurting and not know how to help. Anyway, your little ones are so cute. I can't imagine having 2 that young, hang in there!!! Kate is getting so tall!!!