Tuesday, September 8, 2009

12 weeks old...

So Crew turned 12 weeks old today, but I feel like he is so much older. Paul put him in the pod for the first time the other day, and I couldn't believe it. He was totally standing there and bouncing and playing with the toys. I wouldn't have even thought he was big enough to try it yet.


Hanging out in the bumbo. He likes to make crazy eye faces for the camera.


We went to farm county at Thanksgiving Point the other day. Kate was giving Crew a ride on her shoulders. (sorry I cut your face off paul, but your smile is cute.)

she was all scared of the pony at first, but when it started moving, she loved it.

Kate is in love with her cousin Hali. She asks to play with her everyday.

I had to post this one from last year. Who is this baby?



Whenever we go grocery shopping, Kate always wants to help push the big cart. So the other day, we went to Smith's where they have baby carts. She was so excited as you can see. It was so funny to watch her, until she started running in to people, but they couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't get her to stop for me to take a picture, so they are slightly blurry.





I probably shouldn't post this, but I thought it was so cute. I put little undies on her the other day and told her to tell me if she needed to go potty. I was pretty shocked when she actually did tell me. I ran her in and sat her down, but she didn't go. But at least we are headed in the right direction.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Your little chunky Crew is so cute!
Also Kate is a doll. 2 very cute kids Miss Heidi. YOU and Paul have a wonderful little family.

ToOdLeS.

Jaci Moore said...

Cute pictures! Crews cheeks are so dang cute! Kate doesn't have anymore rolls, how sad! She's just looking so old. I've been meaning to call you to do something, we have a babysitter on Fridays again, so whenever you guys want to go out we'd love to! Your mom's here gotta go!

Jaci Moore said...

Cute pictures! Crews cheeks are so dang cute! Kate doesn't have anymore rolls, how sad! She's just looking so old. I've been meaning to call you to do something, we have a babysitter on Fridays again, so whenever you guys want to go out we'd love to! Your mom's here gotta go!