Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and heading to Florida

We had such a fun Christmas with our two little kiddies. They both were so cute on Christmas morning. I can't believe it is already over and now it is really time to move. Paul headed to Florida this morning, so now we wait. I fly out on Thursday with the kids and my mom and dad are flying out with me to help. (thank goodness) We are so excited to start this new adventure, but sad to leave family at the same time. We will miss everyone so much, but hope anyone who wants to will come stay with us in Naples.



Kate playing with santa on Christmas eve

we had a Christmas eve lunch party at my parents house then when to Paul's brothers house for a party at night.



crew with great grandpa Dayton



paul snugglin his babies




Kate's "spot" on Christmas morn. She is going to have to attempt a big girl bed since we have to return the crib she has been borrowing. I'm very interested to see how that goes.




testing it out



crew in his "spot"




typing on her new computer. It is so cute. It is a little wireless keyboard that hooks up to the tv where she can type and play games. She is getting so good at all of her letters. You can tell her what letters to type and she will.







crew loved is new little ball




they were both very good at opening presents




kate loved her new blocks



modeling her new Christmas monkey jammies and minnie slippers




my cute boyz





playing with crew's new activity table


crew getting his Christmas eve bedtime story




he looks so good in his new jams


it was so nice today, we decided to play in the snow again one last time. Kate loves it so much.



sledding with crew



kate building her "snofman"


grandpa helped build them



The boys heading to Florida this morning. Paul's brother is moving out to Florida too for school, so their dad is driving out with them.




six days is too long to be away



I forgot to post our pic with santa from a little while ago. It was supposed to be just the kids, but Kate was a little scared to sit on his lap.



2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such a darling family... I know you have heard that from me before.

Wow...moving to Florida? That is an adventure. From snow to sunny skies. Best Wishes!

ToOdLeS.

Camille said...

Heidi! Congratulations! I'm assuming you're moving to Florida for Paul's work. That is so exciting and I hope you don't mind if I stop by your blog every now and then to catch up on your super cute family.

Good luck!