Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter pics...

So I am a little behind and I have other pictures to post but I had to get these up. On Easter Sunday, we went out by our pool and took some pics of the kids in their little easter outfits. I think they turned out pretty stinking cute. I was using my friends camera but I pulled my camera out for a minute and ended up leaving it down there. When we got home and I realized it, we went back and looked around but it was gone. I am devistated, but hopefully have learned my lesson. There were pictures from Paul's 30th birthday, easter morning with their baskets, easter egg hunt, picnic at the beach and a bunch of others that I will never see agian.
Here are a few of my favorites. There are so many cute ones and ones that just make me laugh. I will probably post more later.
I can't decide which face I like better...







coloring eggs during the Conference break

7 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute Heidi.

So, B and I are seriously considering moving out there. You need to fill me in. How is it? Do you like it? B got a really good scholarship so I am almost positive we will end up out there. I should probably call you. :) leave me your number and I will call you and Maren. It would be nice to move somewhere with buddies. I am also pregnant with my second so I wouldn't be the only one with two kids!

The Hille's said...

I definitely agree with you! Those pictures are "stinking cute!"

ShEiLa said...

Such precious little kiddos.

ToOdLeS.

Shannon said...

So cute Heidi! I bought that exact same outfit for Sienna awhile ago and went to put it on her the other day and it's too big! It's so cute...I hope she grows fast to wear it this summer!

Love the picts your kids are darling!

Kjerstin said...

So adorable! I can't believe Crew is so big! So much fun. That is such a bummer about the camera though.

Caldwells said...

Cute! I love the outfits.

steph heartjustin said...

Looks like you guys are loving it! I'm just a little jealous of the fabulous weather that's right out your door!