Monday, August 9, 2010

kid's photo shoot

So I am way behind again, and I am going to try to get caught up, but I just had to post these for now. The kids and I went to Utah for a couple of weeks to visit and while we were there I decided to get their pictures taken. I absolutely love them! Here are some of my favorites.
I designed this collage to replace one we had done when she was 16 months. There is a 20x20 on her wall. I love it!
I know she looks kind of sad in this, but I think she looks so gorgeous!



they were getting a little tired at this point


what a little stud!




this one is so sweet, it kills me.

6 comments:

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! It was great to run into you while you were here in Utah. I hope you enjoyed your trip. Cute kids!

Brooke said...

Soooo cute! Who did you have do them? They look really good. I have that exact cute yellow dress for Adison! Hope you had a fun trip here.

Chelsey said...

Those are awesome pics! I can't believe how big your kids are now. I'm sad we missed the family party, I bet Kate and Alli would have had a great time together!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

So so cute! Your kids are so photogenic! Love their outfits!

annie and jared said...

Super cute.. those 2 look so much alike! Where did you get Kate's dress? I want it for Olive.

DannyHollie said...

Darling! I LOVE Kate's hair and their outfits are so cute.