Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kate With Her Family......

Hi everyone. I have been dying to get more pictures up for everyone to see. I have about a million so far so it is hard to choose. I will give you a small recap of what has gone on this last week. At about 3:30 in the morning last Saturday the 10th, I woke up with back pains. I tried going back to sleep, not knowing exactly what it was. Finally at about 7:00 I woke up Paul and told him I thought we should go in to the hospital and get checked. The pains were getting worse and more often. We got ready and called our family to give them early notice just in case this was the real thing. We got to the hospital about 8:00 and they told us we were going to have a baby today. We let my family know and everyone jumped in their cars and headed down. They made it just in time for Kate to be born at 2:55. We got home form the hospital on Monday and I am finally feeling somewhat normal. Just a little tired. We did have to go back to the hospital three times to get her bilirubin level checked because she was looking a little yellow. It has gone down now so the doctor said we don't have to worry about Jaundice anymore. My mom and Mindy stayed and helped this last week. (I would not have survived with out them.) Now Paul's mom is here to help. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support. Kate is so darling and wonderful. We are so lucky to have her! Here are some pics over the last week with her family.

Grandma and Grandpa Dayton with grandkid #6.

Kate with her aunts. Mindy, Heather and Amanda.















Aunt Tammy & Kate.














Attempting to get a picture with all of the grandkids. Now it is even. Three boys and three girls.


Kate & cousin Hali. She was such a good helper. She loves to hold Kate.

Grandma Sherry & baby Kate.

No comments: