Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Double tagged....

So I was double tagged yesterday. For anyone who knows me, they know that I never respond to stuff like this. I love to read about everyone else, but I don't really like to write about myself. But today I am going to try. This one is for Melina.

TEN YEARS AGO.... I can't really remember much about ten years ago. All I know is that I was a sophmore in high school and driving an awesome, brown, Pontiac 6000 LE that we got from my great grandpa Bert.

FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISTED....... Hawaii (Maui and Oahu), New York, North Carolina, San Antonio Texas, and Mexico (Ixtapa, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST.......
1. Print the 5 million pictures I have on my computer. Ever since digital came along, I never get pictures printed. They are all just on my compter and it really stresses me out.
2. De-junk my house.
3. Lose the rest of my baby weight.
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Write a Valentine's Day card to Paul.

I ENJOY..... bringing Kate into bed with us in the moring to snuggle, playing tennis, hanging out with my family, movies, shopping, going out to eat, traveling, the ususal.

THREE BAD HABBITS.....
1. Eating. I have a problem where I don't just eat until I am full, I have to stuff myself unti I am sick.
2. Stressing out. I kind of get stressed out and think to much about dumb little things.
3. Procrastinating....

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME........
1. I love to watch Matlock.
2. Ovaltine is my favorite drink. (milk chocolate, not the nasty malt kind)
3. I am insanely scared of sharks, yet I love to watch shows about them.
4. I hate public speaking.
5. I can't think of anything else right now.....

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD..... I worked at Five Buck Pizza, Subway, I was the assistant manager at Contempo Casuals (now known as Wet Seal), I manged Fotogenix and I was a paralegal at Bingham & Snow. Now I am a stay at home mom. (This job is definatley the best.)

Ok, I finally did it. I am tagging Lindsey, Maren, Amber, Chelsey and Erin. If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps and fill in info about yourself. Then, name the 5 people you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs.

1 comment:

L & M Rees Family said...

Heidi you sound a lot like me....I am also scared of sharks but like watching Jaws and discovery channel shows about them (wierd), the millions of pictures on my computer drive me nuts too, I try to organize them and usually give up pretty quick. Kate is my favorite little girl name (she is so cute by the way), I would love to name our little girl Kate but there is a Kaitlyn, Kathryn and Kensington already.