Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged...(Thanks a lot Tam)

What is my Hubbies Name? Paul Dustin Broadbent

How long have you been married? It will be three years in May.

How long did you date? We got engaged after dating for two months and then we got married four months later. (Sounds a little backwards, huh?)

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? That is a tough one. I would like to say him, but I bet we are about equal.

Who is Taller? Paul

Who sings better? It depends if you are taking about singing in a frog voice, then Paul definatley has me beat. I would probably say regular singing would be me.

Who is smarter? I don't really have an answer for that. We are smart in different ways. Paul is definately more book smart.

Who's Temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper. Paul tries to pretend he is yelling at me and it just doesn't really work, we just start laughing. Realistically, I would proabably have to say me.

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time. I'm sure he would more often, but he doesn't dare because I don't dry half of my clothes so he never knows what he can put in the dryer. He does help put the clothes away though.

Who does the dishes? We go through phases. I am on a kick right now, but then Paul does them a lot too.

Who sleeps on the right side of bed? Me.

Who pays the Bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? I wish we had a lawn to mow. If we did, I'm sure Paul would do it most of the time, but I would help too. I just don't like to do the edges.

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. Although, Paul has whipped up Chicken Chalupas a few time for me when I have gone to work, and he has stayed home with Kate. It is now his specialty. (They are really good too!)

Who drives when your together? Paul. Every once in a while I will get in the drivers seat and he will be shocked.

Who is the most stubborn? I would say we are equal on that one, although I don't think either of us are very stubborn.

Who's parents do you see more of? It is hard living so far away from them. They both come down to visit quite often, but I would probably have to say mine.

Who proposed? Paul

Who has more friends? That would definatley be Paul. He can make friends with anyone.

I am tagging Tara, Camille, Kjerstin, Kim and Mindy.

No comments: