Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

We went to Mesquite on Saturday for Wyatt's 3rd birthday party. (my cute little nephew) We spent the morning doing whatever he wanted to do, jumping on the tramp, going on a walk, playing games, etc. We had so much fun!
Kate showing off her legs on our walk.
My sister Mindy and her family were in town for the weekend, so Kate got to play with her cousins, Hali and Garret. Hali loves to hold Kate.

Kate was practicing her sitting skills on Sunday night. She is doing pretty good, but we still have to stay close by so she doesn't tip over.

2 comments:

amanda bales said...

she is super cute!
i miss her already..
i lover her legs!
and her knees!
thanks for playing with me, it was fun!

Brain Balance Mom said...

Kate looks so cute in those pictures! I love her headband one and the ones of her sitting up are so cute! She looks so grown up! When Brody saw the picture of the three kids he said "oh, I wish I was in that picture".
We will have to get one with all the kids again someday.
love ya