1. Eating. (As if you couldn't tell by her figure.)
2. Getting in the tub or shower. Here she is hanging in her bath robe.
3. Watching Baby Einstein. She gets so excited when I put her in her bouncy seat to watch a Baby Einstein movie.
4. Typing. The other day she started pushing keys on the keyboard when she was on my lap at the computer. Now I open Word and let her type away, she loves it.
5. When Paul comes home from work or school. She gets so happy. I think she gets sick of looking at me all day.
6. Laying on the floor. I swear she doesn't really like to be held anymore. She would much rather be playing on the floor. Her new favorite thing is to stick her legs straight up in the air and grab her toes.
7. Going on stroller rides or walks in the Baby Bjorn.
8. Sleeping. She isn't the best nap taker, so at night she is so tired. She is so happy when we put her in bed, she just puts her self right to sleep. Last night she slept 11 and a half hours. (I'm not bragging, I swear.)
9. Looking at herself in the mirror.
10. Playing with her mom and dad.
Ok, now I tag Hazel, Garret, Hali Hoopes and Asher.