Sunday, May 18, 2008

At the pool......

We took Kate swimming for the first time on saturday after our yard sale (we are trying to de-junk before the move). The water felt a little chily, so I wasn't sure if she would like it or not, but she loved it! I got this little crab floater at Target right before we went. I love that it has the little cover for shade.
She looked so cute from behind, just floating along. We were pushing her back and forth between us and she would kick her little legs. It was so fun to watch!


She was laying out in the shade and posing for me in her suit.
This is the perfect shot to show off her shapely legs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! you better enjoy the warm weather before you head up to the cold! :) Kate looks so cute. I love her little trick in the video. haha! That is funny! Good luck with the move!

ShEiLa said...

Heidi, you are beautiful! I am sure Paul tells you this all the time, but you always look great! Even if it is in the delivery room pic's... Kate is a lucky girl having such a beautiful Mamma.
toodles, Sheila

ShEiLa said...

forgot to say...
I love Kate's pudgy little cheeks. They look so kissable.
toodles, Sheila

Ned and Erin + kids said...

So have you guys made the move to Salt lake yet? So how has your running going. mine not so good. my shoes have not seen pavement since we got here. I am ready to hit the streets again though. Kate is still cute as ever.

Caldwells said...

So cute Heidi!! You guys are probably super busy with moving and all. I hope you are doing good and hopefully we can all do something before too long! Take care!!!