Tuesday, June 10, 2008

7 months old....

It has been a little while since I have posted and a lot has happened. We survived the big move and are pretty much settled. Paul has started his new job, and our baby girl turned 7 months old today! Some of her new favorite things are playing on the grass and getting her teeth brushed. I know that sounds a little strange, but when she sees me getting her toothbrush ready, she gets so excited and sits there with her mouth wide open waiting for me. I haven't been the greatest at taking pictures lately, but here are a few........


Playing with papa.

This picture makes me laugh so hard. Check out that face! These were my Strawberry Shortcake pajamas from when I was a baby. When we were little, my grandma Loa would cut out the feet in our pajamas because she thought that they were too uncomfortable. They sure fit like a glove!

These ones are from a couple weeks ago. My dad put a cute little bridge in his front yard which is perfect for picture taking.
I miss St. George, but I am so happy that Kate gets to be around her family for a while. Here she is with aunt Amanda.

This is last Sunday after church. Kate looked so cute in this little dress from aunt Mindy.
My little Spanish seniorita.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy 7 months Kate! You look beautiful in every outfit and every pose!

Grandpa Cliff said...

These are great Heidi. I emailed a couple of them to my blackberry. I sure love getting to see you and Kate everyday.

Travis and Lindsey said...

I've been waiting for you to post again. I looks like you are doing well. We sure miss you in the good old 26th ward, and Hali misses Kate. How is Paul liking his job?

Unknown said...

Cute cute! I am glad you guys are settled and doing good. Moving is such a pain! I bet you love being near family though and I am sure Kate gets spoiled. :) The pictures are all so cute!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

just to let you know i made bread for the first time. the family loved it and it was all eaten up fast. thanks for the help. keep you posted on other projects i attempt.

amanda bales said...

i love baby kate♥!

rocknbrocks said...

I love the beautiful senorita! Kate has gotten so big! I didn't know you guys moved? Where is Paul's new job? Glad things are going so well.

* Nancy * said...

Wow, 7 months...time flies. Kate is so adorable! I haven't seen a picture where she doesn't have a cute pose! We miss you guys in St. George.

Grandma Z said...

Glad to see some new pictures, she is adorable. I remember those Shortcake outfits. Can't believe we are in the same valley and we haven't seen you for several weeks. Everyone too busy I guess. Hope to see you soon. I've been sick for over a week. Love, Grandma Z