Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Strawberry Days....

So good old Strawberry Day's has come and gone. I decided that I at least had to participate in one event. I know it is totally rigged but I decided to go the baby contest the other morning. I don't know why so many moms go just to have someone else tell them that their baby is beautiful, but oh well, it was fun. Amanda was nice enought to go with me and stand in line in the heat. By the time we got to the judges table, Kate wasn't really in a performing mood. So needless to say, she didn't win, but hey, we all know who really should have won.......


Anxiously awaiting the results.....


Posing for the judges.....

2 comments:

Grandma Z said...

Grandma Z thinks the judges must have been high on pot to have not picked baby Kate as the winner. Glad to see the pictures, wish I could have been there. It is always fun to try. Love you.

Brain Balance Mom said...

Those are the cutest pictures! she looks great in that color! yes, brody didn't win when he entered at that age either. The judges are totally paid off....

She is so cute and we can't wait to see her soon!