Wednesday, June 25, 2008

too many pictures....

I take so many pictures that I can't even keep up with myself. I just can't help it. Kate looks so cute doing anything and everything that I just have to document it. We can't get enough of this little girl. Her personality is totally coming out and she is so funny. She loves to hang out with pretty much anyone, and is turning into such a big girl. Here are a few pics from the last little bit......

I love her in this outfit. It totally reminds me of something I had when I was little.

She loves to be outside. I can't even get her to look at me for a picture becuase she is so interested in everything around her.

She is such a big girl now sitting up in her tub. I think her little face looks so sweet here.


She loves to play in her pod while I am cleaning or running on the treadmill. We love all of the hand-me-down toys from Aunt Mindy. We went shopping at her house the other day and Kate got to pick out a ton of new toys. Thanks!

Here is Kate trying on grandpa's glasses. She was not very enthused.

6 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Heidi! I love these pictures! Where did you get that outfit? Hazel wants one! She looks like a doll and I can't believe how she is growing up so fast! Brody is sitting with me and said that kate is beautiful and that Hazel's head is bigger than kate's - Silly boy. Love you!

Mindy said...

Kate can come shopping at Aunt Mindy's anytime! She is such a cutie!

Shannon said...

Wow, she is starting to get bigger! They grow up way to fast!!! She is so cute. Her little face is precious!!!

Amy said...

Ok, so first of all you have the cutest little girl EVER!!! Hey, my name is Amy and the funniest thing is me and Paul worked together all weekend and come to find out he's Nate brother. Crazy because I kept thinking I know this kid from somewhere and we know Maren really well. Myken is my best friend, ok so we kind of have a connection. I told Paul we are BFF's now because we know the same people. So needless to say, I love your blog and will be checking it out if that's ok. Check ours too, I'm kind of a freak and update all the time.
www.murphy04.blogspot.com
You guys are darling and honestly have the cutest baby ever. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I saw those outfits at Old Navy and totally remembered wearing the same thing too. They are so cute! She is getting so big!

Kjerstin said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! She is ridiculously cute! I love seeing all of your fun pics!