Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Park City....

So we just got back from a mini family vacation to Park City. We went with my family and stayed in my uncle's condo. It was so fun just to hang out and relax. We had a BBQ, went on the Alpine Slide, went swimming and did a little shopping. It is so pretty up there this time of year...

Kate looks a little crazy in this pic with aunt Amanda. I love her little bottom lip sticking out though.

The whole gang after the Alpine Slide. My mom and dad were nice enough to hang out at the bottom with Kate so that Paul and I could go. I love how it looks like we are pushing around an empty stroller. Kate was just laying down taking a little nap.

I love this picture. If you look close, we all look a little deformed. I'm pulling some weird face, Amanda's eye is all weird and squinty and Kate is pulling a funny face.

3 comments:

adrianne said...

So I know you just watched So you Think you can Dance...right? So the dude that is a popper that performed tonight TOTALLY TOTALLY reminds me of Paul. So just thinking of you and wanted to say hi. How is Paul liking his job? Brian is really liking it and is actually doing really well with nights. Kate looks sooo cute! They grow too fast. Talk to you soon

amanda bales said...

ohh that last one is cute! we never pull faces.
and that second one of me and kate..
hmmpphh.. ya gotta love super close-ups.
she's so fun and i miss her! and you!!

Brain Balance Mom said...

Looks so fun! I never get to do the fun stuff with you guys! You and nanny and kate are cute - always.