Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

I swear I don't feel like summer really begins until the 4th of July. Friday was such a long day, but it was so much fun and it finally felt like summer. We got up at 5:30 to go see the hot air balloons in Provo. That is a tradition that we do with my family every year. We used to go out to breakfast afterwards, but everyone had the same idea and so every restaraunt in the county was packed. So now we go to Heather & Brett's and cook a big breakfast. After that, we floated the Provo River, went to a BBQ/swimming party at my uncle's, went to Paul's parents house to visit, then finished off with fireworks at Paul's brother Jay's house. I felt so bad dragging Kate around all day, but she was such the little trooper. We just couldn't let her have her first 4th of July without seeing firesworks. Here are a few pics from the balloons. Remember it is 6:30 in the morning....





Cute Hali & Garret
We miss you tam tam! You need to be in this picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I totally forgot about the hot air balloons. I used to love that! All you girlies are so cute... even early in the morning!:)

Grandpa Cliff said...

You were quick getting up some new pictures. It is sure nice having you here to share the holidays with. Thanks for coming to Park City with us as well.

Caldwells said...

You girls are so cute! Looks like tons of fun! I was tired just reading about all of the events! :)