Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun stuff....

So here are a few updates. Kate's 3rd tooth popped through on the bottom. Now she has 3 on the bottom and none on the top. She is loving to clap, wave and give kisses. She is not quite crawling yet, but is so close. She just scoots and rolls all over the place. Here are some random pics from the last little bit......

Cousin Hali made a fort for Kate. She is the best little babysitter.


When Tammy's family came to visit a couple of weeks ago, we all went up to Jungle Jim's to let the kids play. Here is Kate on her first ride on a carousel.


Kate and papa riding the jeeps.


Kate and Hazel playing in their jammies.


Kate helping me fold laundry. She is such a good helper.

Working on her crawling.
I guess I can't only put beautiful pictures up of Kate. She needs a not so cute one every now and then. She loves to sit on our bed and play the piano. Doesn't she look pretty?
This is her new favorite thing. She holds on to the ties from her bumper pads and balances. She will stand here for like ten minutes and balance herself. She is so funny!
Mowing the lawn with grandpa.
My mom, Mindy and her kids, Amanda, and Kate I all went up to Salt Lake yesterday for an adventerous day off shopping and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Kate loves to drink water out of a straw when we go out. I wish we would have gone today instead becuase it is their 30th Anniversary so all of the Cheesecake is $1.50 a slice instead of $7.

6 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Cute pics! Kate looks cuter than she did even a couple of weeks ago. She already looks taller and older! I love the one of her standing up, she looks so grown up!
love ya

Travis and Lindsey said...

It is so fun to see new pictures of Kate and to hear all of the new things she is learning. She is just as cute as ever and I notice she getting quite a bit of hair!

DannyHollie said...

Hey Heidi! Thanks for the comment. It has been WAY too long since we've seen each other! Your little girl is so sweet- I'm so jealous you get to play with Barbies and buy cute headbands. All I get is cars and baseball hats. I'm so glad I've found all you guys so we can keep in touch and stay up to date on each others lives- It looks like youre doing really well- I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love the piano one too! haha! What a funny girl!

Amy said...

Paul how the heck are you? Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things! Where are you working?

amanda bales said...

My favorite picture ever of her is the one with the green half circle toy on her head. Enlarge it to an 11x14 for sure!