Monday, August 11, 2008

Hike to Stewart Falls.....

On Saturday we hiked to Stewart Falls with some of my family. I hadn't been since I was like ten, so it was fun to go again. It was such a pretty hike, so sorry there are a bazillion pictures.
Kate and papa. (If you look close, you can see her 3rd tooth)
Kate observing nature.
It was such a pretty view.
All of us at the falls.
Heather, Amanda and me.
I look ultra cheesy, Paul looks extra serious and Kate just looks cute.
Grandpa took a turn carrying Kate.
I took a turn too but only for like ten minutes. She was stinkin' heavy.
By the end of the hike, Kate was so worn out. She kept falling asleep in the backpack.
fun day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! That looks so pretty! Kate is a cutie...
Oh.. and we all know you were really skinny dipping in that pic... JK!

Caldwells said...

Looks so pretty Hide! I love the pics. I miss all you girls when I see you. Hope all is well!

Sunshine said...

I LOVE that hike! I haven't done it in years. I may have to copy this idea.
Your pictures are so cute. Your baby girl is getting so big