Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update...

I never really did a 9 month update on Kate and now she is on her way to 10. So here are a few things she has been doing lately just so I can keep track. She has been saying mama and dada a lot lately. Tonight she pulled herself up to a standing position in her crib for the first time. She loves to just play (especially with everything she is not supposed to play with like remotes, cords, and cell phones). She loves music and tries to sing and bounce along. She is enjoying her new freedom with crawling and follows me around the house. I wish I had her 9 month measurements, but we didn't schedule her checkup early enough and they were like 6 weeks out, but I'm sure she weighs 20 +. She just keeps on getting more beautiful and more fun every day, which I never thought was possible.

Here are a few pics I took in the backyard the other night.

She has not been the best nap taker lately. I feel like I am putting her in jail. She grabs on to the bars and looks out and me and cries, it is so sad to watch. Paul went in to check on her one day to see if she fell asleep and this is what he found. Poor girl...

She just started pulling herself up on things. She gets so proud of herself and she thinks she is such a big girl. I love this smile.

6 comments:

Grandpa Cliff said...

Great pictures. It is so fun to be close by and see Kate progress. She will be one before you know it.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Brain Balance Mom said...

I can't believe she crawls around the house and is pulling herself up! It seems like yesterday when she was just a tiny baby! Why does it go so fast? I love the ones of her in the backyard and the one of her in her crib and the one of her standing - I love all of them! I miss her. I can't wait to see you guys soon.
love ya
tam

Kjerstin said...

How are you? Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Kate has gotten already! She is going to be running around in no time. She is so adorable, I love the pic of her in her crib.

Rachel said...

Hey there! Your little girl is adorable! It was good to see you guys the other day... I am glad you brought your little one. We should all get together and go to dinner or something. Let us know that would be fun!

Amy said...

You guys she is absolutely beautiful. Hey Paul, good to see you the other day at work. I'm excited you are in a place you like, good for you. Your little Kate is adorable.