Saturday, October 17, 2009

4 months...

I can't believe it was 4 months ago (yesterday) that I had this handsome little guy. He has been so much fun, and we love him so much. I love seeing Kate and Crew already becoming little buddies. Kate will read to him and make funny noises and talk to him to make him happy. Lateley at night, he has been talking himself to sleep. I guess that is his way of relaxing. We love to stand by the door and just listen. He had his 4 month check up yesterday and here are his stats:
15 lbs. 6 oz. (55%)
25 1/2 inches (73%)
So his weight gain is slowing down and he is getting taller. But I am so glad he is still good and chunky.
Here are a few pics from the last little bit.



he is a big time drooler. he has to wear a bib most of the time or I have to change his clothes 10 times a day.

helping papa find his way out of the corn maze

(i love paul's stance)

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

So 'beary' cute and growing up so fast.

ToOdLeS.

Kjerstin said...

Awww! He's so cute. M talks himself to sleep too, I love it.

Mindy said...

I think the first picture looks just like one of Kate! I miss them!