Saturday, October 3, 2009

discovery gateway...

I guess I will update our blog while Paul and Kate are at a cabin with Paul's family. We were all supposed to go and I was so looking forward to it, but I woke up in the middle of the night so sick. I can't figure out if I have food poisoning or the stomach flu, but it is miserable. I have been laying in bed so long, but I can't sleep so now I am doing this.

Yesterday we went up to the children's museum at the gateway. It has been 6 months since we went last and Kate has grown up so much. She loved it! She gets in her little zone and just runs from one thing to another, she would harldly even talk to us. It was funny, once we got in the car to head home, she finally started talking again.




feeding papa



crew loved hanging out in the bjorn



playing house



check out the face! Paul was shaking his little legs and he started grinning from ear to ear.



If I haven't mentioned before, Kate is obsessed with coloring. She is usually very good at only coloring on paper, but the other day when we were in the car, she had a crayon and paper. I ran into a store while Paul stayed in the car with the kids and when I came out, her pants we completely covered in blue scribbles. Thank goodness it came out though. We had to kind of get mad and tell her that was naughty, but we couldn't help but laugh.


crew and his co-anchor



I had to throw this one in too. Kate is in love with her new boots. She wouldn't look at me for a pic, but I think she looks so cute in them.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the boots and the ponytail!

Brooke said...

Adison has those boots too! You are so cute. Where do you get all your clothes?!