Wednesday, June 16, 2010

our boy is one!

So I am so far behind and have almost given up on my blog, but I had to post some pics of our little Crew for his 1st birthday. I really can't believe it has already been a year but at the same time, he feels like he has been in our family forever. I can't even explain how this little boy makes me feel. He has definitely been a challenge, but it is so worth it when he comes walking up into my arms. Here are a few thing he has been doing lately:
  • walking (since about 11 months)
  • he is not a huge talker, definitely more into moving, but he does say: mama, dada, more, and ba ba (bottle)
  • claps
  • waves
  • when you say "dance", he shakes his head around and dances
  • if you say "arms up", he will do it without seeing the action
  • he loves to wrestle with Paul
  • makes tiger and snake sounds
  • he knows where is head, nose, eyes, mouth and ears are and will point them out when asked. (when he is in the right mood)
  • he is obsessed with the dishwasher. He comes running every time he hears it open and tries to climb in. Needless to say, I get to load two dishes at a time then I have to close it.

    So here are a few pics of the handsome little guy.


    i love this pic with him and rocco

    he is loving big boy food. this was his first time with spaghetti and he gobbled it all up.


snoozing on me at disneyworld

he loves his new big boy seat. We made the switch a little before a year (don't tell). When Paul's parents were here a couple of weeks ago, we went to Miami and crew threw up on the way. So we decided switch him over while the other seat was getting cleaned. He feels like a king.

he loves the park


me and my sweet little boy at sunset.

he is so proud of himself that he can get on and off his car all by himself.

5 comments:

amanda bales said...

he is so grown up! it seems like just yesterday he was in diapers!
he is so cute, and i just can't wait to play with him!
happy birthday crewy!

ShEiLa said...

Heidi

YOU and Paul sure do make some beautiful children. They are the cutest.

Don't give up on the blog... oh and I love the beach shot of your and Crew together. Gorgeous!

ToOdLeS.

Brain Balance Mom said...

He is so so so cute! I want to play with him! I wish I got to see him and Kate and you guys!! When will I ever?

grandma zona said...

Thanks for the cute pics of Crew. It is so neat to see him doing the different things, smiling and happy about being one year old. Can't wait to see him in one month. LOve, Grandma Z

steph heartjustin said...

wow I can't believe that he is already one! Hey thanks so much for the gift! Your so thoughtful,I can't wait until he is big enough to wear it! Hopefully you guys can make it this way sooner than later!