Saturday, March 22, 2008

Creepy Bunny......

So last Saturday I was grocery shopping at Harmons when I saw that they were doing free pictures with the Easter Bunny. Kate was at home with Paul, but we were bored later so we decided to take her back over for a picture. This bunny was a little on the ragged side, but she was so happy, just look at her smile. I had to wait a week to be able to pick it up, but it was well worth it. You would think that they would wash the bunny suit every once in a while, huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man! That bunny is pretty scary but at least Kate makes the picture look cute! She is so happy! They will have to get a better looking bunny to keep her happy next year...she won't be quite as easy to trick! :) very cute!

Mindy said...

I don't know that I've ever seen a "clean" Easter Bunny suit. They all kind of creep me out! Check out hte one we saw at Costco.