Thursday, March 6, 2008

Last weekend.....

My family came to town last weekend to get away from the snow and to get some golfing in. Bo's friend hooked them up with golf at Wolf Creek in Mesquite. For anyone who knows about golf courses, this is one of the best in the U.S. It is normally $195 per person and they got on for free! Here is my dad, Paul, and brother-in-law, Brett. (Bo is taking the pic.)4 of the 5 Dayton girls. Someday we might all get together again......
Here is Subie's replacement. (a Nissan Murano) Paul picked it up in Phoenix a few weeks ago. It is so nice having something a little bigger.
Sorry guys, I had to.Kate all ready for church on Sunday. Don't you love her silver shiny shoes? They are my new favorite thing on her. (Thanks Kim!)

6 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Ok, those silver shoes have to be the cutest things I have ever seen!

ShEiLa said...

Heidi-
There are a few blogs that I check from time to time and yours is one of them (Tammy's too). Seeing the cute photo of the 'Dayton Sisters' warmed my heart and made me think of my own 6 sisters. You ALL are such beautiful women. Thanks for sharing your life with others. Kate gets cuter every day. Don't you love being a MOM? Me too!

Caldwells said...

Looks like fun. All you girls look so cute. Kate is really growing up and I love the fancy shoes! :)

Unknown said...

What! you were in phoenix and didn't call me???? :) JK You girls look so cute! All of you look so good. Wish I could see you all more... thank goodness for blogging! :) Kate is getting bigger... so cute!

Jaci Moore said...

Wow awesome car! Matt loves those. I guess he had one as a rental. We can't wait till you guys move up here!
Kate looks so cute. She's getting so old!

amanda bales said...

i love the picture of kate standing up in her church dress.
that was a nice church intermission we had that day with our random snacks...
i wanna play again.
i miss you lots!!