Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Dresses.....


Last April, my sister Mindy was at Old Navy buying a dress for her daughter Hali. At this time, she new that Tammy was having a girl, and that I was pregnant and hoping for a girl. She decided to buy two extra dresses in hopes that Hali would have some girl cousins to wear them. She sent me this picture, and now almost a year later, we finally got the three girls together to wear them, Kate, Hali and Hazel. It was quite the adventure trying to get a good pic of all of them. Here are just a few of the many.



5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi, Heidi I hope you don't mind I check out your blog. By the way your daughter is so cute! I just had to mention how cute these pictures are of all the girls. Actually, Cambree has the same dress from last summer. They look darling in them. I can't wait til it gets warmer here.

Mindy said...

Ok Heidi that is a very cute post. Can I just copy and paste it into my blog? Hali is so happy to finally have some girls in the family! Thanks Tam & Heidi!

Grandpa Cliff said...

Kate is such a big girl hanging out with her cousins. She is a cutie. I miss her already and it has only been two weeks.

Unknown said...

They look so cute! I saw these pics on Mindy's blog too. How fun! Those girls are going to have so much fun together.. I can already imagine how much fun they are going to have at "Cousin Camp"!:)

amanda bales said...

kate looks very cute and grown up.
it seems like yesterday she was just in diapers!!
oh, wait....
i wanna tend her again while you and mom do boring conference calls.
i love you lots!