Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance.....

So last night was the big night. I have been waiting for months to go to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. If you haven't watched the show, you should. It is the best thing ever. Tammy came up from Mesquite to go to it with us. It is kind of a tradition. Tammy and I went 2 years ago in L.A. and we wanted to go last year so bad, but it was the day after Thanksgiving and Kate was only 10 days old and I wasn't quite up to traveling to California. So anyway, this was the first time they came to Utah. Tammy, Amanda and Paul and I went to dinner and then to the show. Paul was worried about ruining a "girls night" but I wouldn't let him miss it. We got a little carried away with pictures so sorry.

Tammy is not really that much taller than us, she just had heels on and we had flats.
(don't you love the lady staring out the window?)
Paul was so good to put up with me and Amanda... We made him take a million pics.
Paul trying to keep me warm with his Jack Bauer jacket...
Posing with the hockey statues, like I said, we got a little carried away.
I didn't get a t-shirt, but Tammy and Amanda did. I just couldn't make myself pay $35 bucks for one.
Here's a little peek if you have never watched the show. These are two of my favorite dances, I'm so glad they did both of them last night.
Katee and Joshua
Katee and Twitch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I bet it was a blast! Cute pics! Katie is such a cutie and getting so big! :)

Kjerstin said...

So jealous! Love the show...Twitch is my fav.!

Winn Family said...

Ha--I love these dances! (plus, my other favorite was the one with Courtney and ...you know, the one where he's a work-aholic! I loved that one! But I could watch this one with Twitch in it over and over! fun! Oh, and I don't remember if I ever left a comment on your quilt! It was awesome!