Tuesday, December 30, 2008

oh Christmas tree...

So this is my new favorite picture. After the Christmas Eve party at Paul's house, we came home and tried to get a few family pictures in front of the tree. Afterward, Kate just sat staring up at the tree, it was so sweet. Oh, and I am in love with her new Christmas jammies, she looks like such a doll in them.



Here is our best shot. Kate was quite excited for Santa to come.


Playing with grandma and grandpa Broadbent.



This Christmas was so nice becuase we got to be at home for the first time on Christmas morning since we have been married. Our first Christmas we were in Maui,(which was also nice) and the next two, we lived in St. George, so we came up here. So anyway, I loved getting to wake up and have our own little Christmas. Here is Kate on her new cedar chest that I painted for her. It was kind of a project, but I love to make things for her.


helping Paul open his presents


Pulling her treats from her stocking. And yes, that is a snake coming out. That was a surprise from Paul that I didn't even know about. Kate loves to make snake sounds lately, so he wanted to get her one to play with.

Helping me with my presents


Kate in her "spot". She got a snowsuit, cedar chest, some new clothes, 6 disney movies and some other little toys and books. I also made her a dress (top left corner). I will have to post pictures of her wearing it later.

Paul at is spot. He got a snowskate, electronic toothbrush, jacket, movies, etc.


I got a new diaper bag, clothes, pj's, boots, a jewelry organizer and jewelry, bath pillow (I love baths), some kitchen gadgets, etc. Thanks santa!


After our little Christmas we went up to my parents for a few gifts and then had our traditional Christmas breakfast.




Trying out her new coloring book. She is very good at scribbling.


Dancing with great grandpa Gary at the Dayton family party.
All in all we had a wonderful Christmas. I couldn't ask for anything more than my darling little family. Kate was so much fun. She loved dancing to Christmas music and was just a sweetheart the whole time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate is so cute! It looks like Santa found her and she had a great Christmas. That chest you painted it so cute! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Grandpa Cliff said...

Great pictures. It was a fun Christmas having you guys here with us.

Sunshine said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. I love the picture of Kate looking up at the tree.
Happy new year!

amanda bales said...

i'm glad our hard work paid off to get a good picture of her in her spot!
it was quite a fun christmas and i just love still having matching pj's with you that we pretty much wear 24/7!

Crystal Hadlock said...

HI its Chris! Nice PJ's!! But I hope you still wear your REAL favorite ones!! YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!! HAHA...I need to find that pic!!