Wednesday, December 10, 2008

update...

So here is a little update, just so you know that we are still alive. We went to Disneyland for Thanksgiving with my whole family (17 of us). I still haven't had time to get all of those pics posted, so here are a few others to hold you over.

They had free pictures with Santa at Thanksgiving Point on Monday, so Kate and I went with Mindy and her kids. The picture is pretty bad quality, but oh well. I was shocked that Kate was scared of Santa. They also had reindeer there that you could feed and pet. Kate really liked them even though she doesn't look overly happy here. She is starting to slim down a lot, but I am so happy that she still has those cheeks!





I had my first doctor appt. a few weeks ago, and when Kate heard the baby's heartbeat, she started boppin her head to the beat. She is very into dancing lately. We also got an ultrasound a few days later and when she saw the baby moving on the screen, she totally starting laughing, it was very cute. We are getting so anxious to find out what we are having!



3 comments:

Camille said...

Wow! I stopped blog stalking for a while and look what I miss! Congratulations! Christine is expecting her second as well. Look at us, all grown up. Also, I really love the quilt that you made Kate. Super cute. I'm in love with fabric!

Caldwells said...

Hey Hide. I heard about your families DisneyLand trip that sound like so much fun! I love the ultra sound. Your baby is definitely bigger than ours. I hope you are doing good!!! It is so fun to see what your cute little fam is up to!

adrianne said...

Wow, prego! Congrats! Was this planned or a surprise?